Monday, October 7, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of October 7-13, 2024, Make Disciples (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, Lesson 12 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 7-13-October-2024, Make Disciples (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, Lesson 12 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

Make Disciples (5 mins.) Talk to someone who is studying the Bible with you but is not progressing (lmd lesson 12 point 5).

Publisher: “Hi [student name], I’m glad we could meet today. I wanted to talk to you about how our Bible study is going. I’ve noticed that we’ve been studying for a while, but it doesn’t seem like we’ve seen much progress. I’d like to know how you feel about what we’ve learned so far.”

Student: “Yes, I have enjoyed it, but I don’t think I have made much progress. I haven’t really made any big changes.”

Publisher: “The important thing is that you recognize it. Sometimes, certain obstacles can hinder our spiritual progress. For example, I see that you have not been able to attend meetings. Is there something in particular that you feel is preventing you from moving forward?”

Student: “Well, I’m just really busy with work and other things in my life. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have time for everything.”

Publisher: “I understand that life can be very busy, but I would like to encourage you to think about what your priorities are. To continue to progress, you need to put into practice what you learn. For example, attending meetings or talking to others about what you have studied is an important part of spiritual growth.”

Student: “Yes, I think I need to organize my time better.”

Publisher: “That’s a good step. However, after a while of studying together, it’s important to ask ourselves if you’re ready to continue moving toward bigger goals, such as becoming one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. If that’s your desire, there are certain changes that are necessary to make progress. If that’s not something you’re willing to do right now, we could pause the study for now and come back to it later if you decide to continue.”

Student: “I understand. Maybe I need time to think about this.”

Poster: “I think this is a good idea. I encourage you to reflect on what we have learned and what you would like to achieve. If at some point you decide that you want to resume studying and focus on applying what you learn, I would be happy to study with you again. In the meantime, I will continue to see you at meetings if you decide to attend, and if you need any help, I will be available.”

No comments:

Post a Comment