Monday, October 7, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of October 7-13, 2024, Make return visits, INFORMAL PREACHING, Lesson 8 point 4. Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 7-13-October-2024, Make return visits, INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 8 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

Make return visits (3 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. Offer a Bible course to a person who is interested but has not wanted to study with the Witnesses in the past (lmd lesson 8 point 4).

Scenario: You meet the person again at the market and strike up a conversation.

Publisher: “Hi! Nice to see you again. How have you been since we last talked?”

Assistant: “I’ve been fine, thanks. Just a little stressed out by the same things, you know, work, family… the usual.”

Publisher: “Yes, I understand that. It is something that affects many of us. I remember that last time we mentioned that sometimes it is difficult to find peace in the midst of so much chaos. I don’t know if you remember, but we talked about some biblical principles that can help.”

Assistant: “Yes, I remember. I found it interesting, but at the time I didn’t feel ready to go into it.”

Publisher: “And I completely respect that. Sometimes circumstances don’t allow us to spend time on that. The nice thing is that we now offer a flexible Bible course, where we use short videos or even articles that can be tailored to what interests you most. It’s simpler and more personalized, and it doesn’t require a huge time commitment. If you’re ever interested, we could go over it together. How does that sound?”

Assistant: “That sounds a little different than what I thought. Maybe I could give it a try.”

Publisher: “I’m glad to hear that. We can start small, just a quick conversation when you have time. I’m sure some of the principles we’ve learned can be of great help to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment