Monday, September 2, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of September 2-8, 2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE.. (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 8 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 2-8-September-2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE.. (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 8 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Make return visits (5 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer a Bible study to a person who shows interest but has not wanted to study with the Witnesses in the past (lmd lesson 8 point 3).

You: Hi, it's nice to see you again. I remember we talked about spiritual things once, and you mentioned that although you were interested, you didn't want to study with us at the time. How have you been feeling since then?

Person: Yes, I remember. I was interested, but I wasn't sure it was what I was looking for.

You: I totally get it. Sometimes finding the right approach can make a huge difference. I don’t want to put pressure on you, but I thought of something that might be helpful. We have some videos and articles that show what our Bible courses look like, and how they can really be helpful in addressing questions you may have had. Would you like to take a quick look at one of those resources to see if it resonates more with you now?

Person: I could watch it. What are the videos or articles about?

You: They are short and designed to show how our Bible courses are practical and tailored to each person's needs. For example, one of the videos explains how you can study the Bible in a simple way, at your own pace, and how it can help you find answers to important questions about life. Would you like to watch one right now? It only takes a couple of minutes.

Person: Well, it doesn't cost me anything to see it. Go ahead.

You: [Show him the video or article].

Person: That was interesting. It seems different than I thought.

You: I'm glad you found it interesting. As you can see, it's a very personal and flexible approach. If you ever decide you'd like to try it, I'll be here to help you with whatever you need. It doesn't have to be a huge commitment; we can start small and see how you feel about it. What do you think?

Person: We could try, but I'd like to start slowly.

You: Of course, we will do it at your own pace and according to your interests. I am sure that you will find it useful and that we will find answers that will help you in your daily life. Whenever you want, we can start with a topic that particularly interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment