Monday, September 2, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of September 2-8, 2024, Start conversations: PUBLIC PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 3 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 2-8-September-2024, Start conversations: PUBLIC PREACHING. (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, Lesson 3 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (2 mins.) PUBLIC PREACHING. Offer a Bible course (lmd lesson 3 point 3).

You: Good morning, how are you?

Person: Well, thank you. I went out for a walk, and I was drawn to the topic of this treatise.

You: You can take one. And what do you think of the treaty question: Will we ever stop suffering?

Person: I think it would be difficult, because people all over the world are suffering wherever they are. We just have to accept God's plans:

You: If you can see, there is a text that I really like: Revelation 21:3, 4. I would like you to listen to it…

Person: And what does this text mean?

You: For example, if we stop to think, humans shed tears when we suffer, but as I hear the text, God will wipe away the tears from the eyes of humans, which means that He will fix things so that we stop suffering.

Person: I like what you say, but do you think that's possible? Definitely. I've been looking for something to help me feel calmer, but I don't know where to start.

You: I understand, and you're not the only one who feels this way. Sometimes what we need most is a space to reflect and find answers to what's troubling us. I've found that the Bible offers some principles that can be very helpful in managing stress and finding peace. I don't know if you've considered this, but perhaps you might be interested in seeing what the Bible says about these issues. What do you think?

Person: I've never thought about that, but it sounds interesting. How could you help me?

You: Well, for example, the Bible has advice on how to deal with worry and manage stress. A simple Bible course could show you some of these ideas, and the best thing is that we would do it at your pace and focused on what interests or worries you the most. We could explore together, without commitment, what the Bible says and how it could apply to your situation.

Person: I would like to learn more,

You: Let me show you the pamphlet that we can use to study the Bible.

Person: Sounds good. We can try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment