Monday, July 8, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 8 to July 14, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 2 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 8-14, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 2 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (3 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. Start a conversation with someone who is nice to you (lmd lesson 2 point 3).

Assistant: Madam, wait a moment, your wallet just fell, here. 

Publisher: Thank you very much, you are an honest and very kind person. How good it is to find people like that. 

Assistant: You're welcome, and about what you say, that it's good to find people like that, I also think that honesty is very important. Furthermore, my parents made an effort to instill values in me from a very young age. 

Publisher: It's an admirable thing, did you know that millions of people around the world have discovered that the Bible is a good guide. The word of God contains an incomparable moral code. 

Assistant: Really? I didn't know that. 

Publisher: Let me show you a text from the Bible, Psalm 15:1 2. It says the following……………………………As you noticed, our creator likes people who behave like this. A wonderful future awaits those who respect the rules of the Bible, living in a peaceful world free from evil. 

Helper: I didn't know the Bible promised that. 

Publisher: Yes, in many, but if you allow me another time we could continue talking, but what do you think if this time you visited him at his house.

Assistant: Well, write down my phone number and we'll agree to visit me. 

Publisher: I think it's an excellent idea. Please tell me your number so I can write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment