Monday, March 4, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 4 to March 10, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer the invitation to the Memorial. (Let's be better readers and teachers, Lesson 11). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: March 4-10, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer the invitation to the Memorial. (Let's be better readers and teachers, Lesson 11). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (1 min.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer the invitation to the Memorial (th lesson 11).

Publisher: Good morning, my name is MarĂ­a, can I talk to you for a moment?

Assistant: Sure, but only for a minute because I'm leaving for work and I'm already on time. 

Publisher: Thank you. I would like to invite you to the commemoration of the death of Christ. 

Helper: The commemoration of the death of Christ? What's that?. 

Publisher: It is a special event for Christians where we remember Jesus' sacrifice for humanity. Here is an invitation for you. 

Assistant: Oh, I understand. And when and where will it take place? 

Publisher: All the details are in the invitation, including the exact date, time and location. It would be wonderful if you could join us. 

Helper: Thank you for the invitation, I will review the information and consider attending. Thank you for sharing this with me. 

Publisher: You're welcome, I hope to see you at the commemoration. Have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment