APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY, Week of January 27 to February 2, 2025, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 3 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY, January 27, February 2, 2025, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 3 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (4 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. After helping the person in some way, direct the conversation to a biblical topic (lmd lesson 3 point 5).

Setting: In line at the supermarket someone's shopping bag breaks.

Publisher: Glad nothing broke! Sometimes these things happen when we are in a hurry, right?

Helper: Yes it has been a very busy day, thank you for helping.

Publisher: I understand perfectly. In fact, lately I have noticed that many of us are feeling more worried. Has it happened to you too?

Assistant: Yes, life is not easy nowadays, and one lives in a hurry to do everything.

Publisher: It's true. Something that has helped me a lot in difficult days is a biblical text that I recently read. (2 Corinthians 1:3,4). It says that “God comforts us in all our trials.” Do you think something like that could encourage people?

Helper: It's true, when we know that someone is aware of our problems we have the strength to move forward.

Publisher: Look, I have an extra bag here so it doesn't tear again.

Helper: Thank you for your help, it is difficult to find loving people.

Publisher: Thank you for allowing me your time to read a biblical text. If you want to know more about Bible topics, we can review this page, here is the address jw.org.

Assistant: Okay, I'll check it when I'm home.

Publisher: Have a nice day.

Comments