on
dailtext
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Make return visits (3 mins.) PUBLIC PREACHING. The person tells you that they are busy (lmd lesson 7 point 3).
Setting: She offers to show a publication to a person and says she is busy.
Publisher: Good morning. I see you're just passing through, but I wanted to briefly show you these posts that help you find hope and encouragement in these difficult times.
Helper: Thanks, but I'm a little busy right now.
Publisher: I understand, I don't want to interrupt you. I just wanted to mention that these posts are designed so that you can read them any time you have free. Would you like to take one? They are free.
Assistant: Maybe another time, now I'm in a hurry.
Publisher: Of course! If you prefer, you can also access all online content on your own time. Here on this card you have a link to the website where you will find articles, videos and the Bible itself. Would you be interested in checking it out later?
Helper: Yes, that could work. Thank you.
Publisher: You're welcome. If you ever have a question or would like to talk about a particular topic, we will be here regularly with this display. Have a great day and success in what you are doing.
Comments
Post a Comment