Monday, September 30, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of September 30 - October 6, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 1 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: September 30-October 6, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, Lesson 1 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (3 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. Start the conversation without mentioning the Bible. Make the person feel comfortable and express themselves. Your goal is to find out how the Bible could help improve their life (lmd lesson 1 point 3).

Publisher: Hello Sonia, how are you? I never thought I'd find you here. How is your husband?

Assistant: I'm fine, Mercedes, thank you, but I don't know how my husband is, we're upset and I don't think I'll see him again. 

Publisher: I'm so sorry, so you're living around here? 

Assistant: Yes, I'm living at an aunt's house. 

Publisher: Did you know that married life is not easy, but it is not that difficult either? When a man and a woman get married, various problems arise, perhaps caused by differences in the way they think, feel, or in the way they have been created. It is also possible that the difficulties come from outside or from unexpected situations. Do you know, Sonia, that it would be more sensible to talk to your husband about the problem?

Assistant: Do you think that would solve anything? 

Publisher: Of course, tell your husband how you feel and what you think about the issue. If you feel angry, resist the temptation to fight. A calm response can prevent a simple difference from turning into a battle.

Assistant: You are right in everything you tell me, I get angry easily. 

Publisher: Even if you don't agree, keep being kind to him, show him your love and respect, try to resolve the situation as soon as possible and don't stop talking to him, for this I would like to show you a biblical text that I myself have put into practice, Ephesians 4:26 says the following... What does this mean? That we cannot always avoid feeling angry, But we can avoid reacting with anger. 

Helper: Thank you for the good advice you have given me and I will speak with my husband today to solve the problem we have. 

Publisher: I'm glad you made that good decision, I hope it goes well for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment