Monday, July 22, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 22 to 28 of July 2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 9 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:  July 22-28, 2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 9 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Make return visits (4 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Continue analyzing with the person the treaty you left him during the previous visit (lmd lesson 9 point 3).

Publisher: Alicia, in our last conversation, I spoke to her about the Bible's teachings about suffering and we agreed to analyze together the pamphlet that I left her, which deals with that topic. Shall we begin?

Assistant: Of course I would like to hear what you have to say. Suffering is something that worries me a lot.

Publisher: I understand here in the pamphlet the question is raised: Will we ever stop suffering? Let's see the answer the Bible gives.

Helper: Yes, please, I am very interested in knowing what the Bible says about this.

Publisher: You can please read Revelation 21 verse 4 to know what Jehovah God promises us there in relation to all the things that make us suffer today.

Helper: There he says and every tear will be wiped from his eyes and death will no longer exist nor will there be any more sadness or crying or pain the previous things have disappeared.

Publisher: In our last conversation I explained that suffering was a consequence of sin, but now we are seeing that Jehovah promises that very soon he will eliminate everything that causes us pain and suffering, among those things is death. What? Do you think? 

Helper: That's interesting. In my religion we also believe that suffering is the result of sin, but sometimes I have a hard time understanding why God allows such terrible things to happen.

Publisher: I understand your concern, the causes of suffering can be difficult to understand, that is why we encourage people to read the Bible and obtain the answers to their doubts and concerns, for example the Bible tells us that Jehovah is loving and fair and will soon put an end to the suffering what do you think about this.

Helper: Well, sometimes it's hard for me to believe that God is loving. When I see so much pain in the world, I worry that if God has the power to stop suffering, why doesn't he do it once and for all?

Publisher: It is a valid question and I understand your frustration. The Bible gives all the answers to those questions. It also teaches us that Jehovah has a wonderful purpose for humanity. He would like us to analyze it next week.

Helper: Yes, I would really like to. I am really interested in understanding better why God allows suffering. I appreciate that you are willing to listen to my concerns.

Publisher: I loved talking to you about this. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment