Tuesday, July 16, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 15 to July 21, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 2 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 15-21, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING (Making disciples: a work of love, Lesson 2 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (2 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. The conversation ends before you can talk about the Bible (lmd lesson 2 point 4).

Context: Imagine you are talking to a friend at the market.

Publisher: Hello! How have you been?

Helper: Hello, good, thank you. And you?

Publisher: Well, thank you. Lately I've been reflecting a lot on how we face daily challenges. And those that are coming for the future.

Helper: The truth is that as parents we must think about the future and the problems that may arise. This year has been quite difficult with so many changes at work and at home.

Publisher: I understand, changes can be difficult. Personally, I liked to follow the advice that the Bible gives.

Assistant: What do you mean?

Publisher: Well, for example, there are some ideas in the Bible that have helped me stay focused, even in difficult times.

Helper: In the Bible? In that way?

Publisher: Yes, there are passages that talk about finding peace, how to deal with marriage and health problems, and what we can do when the economy is down.

Assistant: Oh, I understand. Well, it sounds interesting. Hey, excuse me, I have to go now. But I'd like to talk to you more about this another time!

Publisher: Sure, don't worry. Anytime, I'm here to talk more about this. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment