Monday, March 25, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 25 to March 31, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 4 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: March 25-31, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 4 point 4). Prepared Assignment.


Start conversations (3 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (lmd lesson 4 point 4).

Publisher: Good morning. I am Maria. If you allow me a minute of your time, I would like to share with you a very encouraging biblical text. 

Helper: Hello Maria. Alright. 

Publisher: Just a few days ago, we were remembering the death of Christ throughout the world. Christians of many religions do it too. Therefore, the encouraging text that I wish to share with you is one that clarifies the great value of that death and what it means for all of humanity. 

Helper: Yes, I have also visited my church for that reason.

Publisher: How good to find people who are interested in spiritual matters. I would like you to be able to read the text of Romans chapter 5 and verses 19 and 21.

Assistant: Yes, I have no problem reading it, it says like this………………..

Publisher: I thank you very much for reading. According to what you read, do you perceive the importance of the death of Jesus and what it means for humanity? 

Assistant: I think so. There it says that because of Adam's sin all humanity that descends from him is sinful and that is why we died. That is why Jesus gave his life to save us from sin. 

Publisher: That's right. I congratulate her on her response. But the text at the end talks about the possibility of having eternal life thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus. If you like, I can return to explain to you with the Bible how that is possible.

Assistant: I think it's very good, Maria. I'll wait for you on Saturday around this time. In the meantime, I'm going to reflect on what she has taught me today. 

Publisher: Excellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment