Monday, March 4, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 4 to March 10, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. Offer the invitation to the Memorial. (Let's be better readers and teachers, Lesson 2). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: March 4-10, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. Offer the invitation to the Memorial. (Let's be better readers and teachers, Lesson 2). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (2 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. Offer the invitation to the Memorial (th lesson 2).

FRAMEWORK OF CIRCUMSTANCES (Preaching to a dentist)

Assistant: Angela, I have finished the procedure. Your dental cleaning turned out very well. Your next appointment is in 6 months. You can coordinate with my assistant.

Publisher: Thank you, I will do so. If you allow me a minute, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the commemoration of the death of Christ that will take place soon. Here is an invitation. 

Assistant: Also, thank you for the invitation, but I'm curious: What happens at that commemoration?

Publisher: It is a very special annual event for all Christians, where we remember the sacrifice of Jesus and its meaning for humanity. It would be wonderful if you could join us. 

Helper: Ah, you are a Jehovah's Witness. When and where is the commemoration?

Publisher: All the details are in the invitation, including the exact date, time and location. It would be great to have your presence. 

Assistant: Sounds interesting. The truth is that I will do everything possible to go, but I can't guarantee anything. Also thank you for sharing this with me.

Publisher: You're welcome. If you have more questions or need more information, don't hesitate to ask me. You have my phone number. I hope to see you at the commemoration. Have a nice day. 

Helper: Same for you Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment