Monday, October 23, 2023

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS: Week of October 23-29, 2023, Video: “Help people who are not religious to know their Creator”, Analysis and Responses.

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS:  23-29-October-2023, Video: “Help people who are not religious to know their Creator”, Analysis and Responses.

“Help people who are not religious know their Creator” (10 mins.): Analysis with the audience and video.

How does Tommaso's experience encourage you to preach to those who are not religious?

This experience encourages me a lot, because those who are not religious can come to believe, but this is not going to happen overnight, but it will take time, just as it happened to Tomaso, because the brother had to be visited many times. times until finally, he was willing to talk about God, so we came to the conclusion that we should not throw in the towel so easily.

We must also learn not to judge these people harshly, because not being religious may be something that is deeply rooted in them, either because they grew up in a family that did not practice any religion, or because the adults who guided them taught them other theories. like that of evolution.

ANALYSIS OF OTHER ADDITIONAL POINTS.

The brother's family was non-practicing Catholic, and at home they never encouraged him to talk about God. And he comments that his teachers were the people he trusted the most, for this reason when they taught him the theory of evolution, he not only believed in what they taught him, but he mentions that he loved it.

In the video, his brother mentions that when they were 19 years old he had a friend who was a Jehovah's Witness and visited him and he comments that he loved talking to him. However, when this brother wanted to talk to him, he forcefully told him to stop talking about God, and the reason was, because because the belief in evolution was ingrained in him, he did not believe in God. 

Something interesting that Tomaso mentions in the video is that the brother who came to visit him never threw in the towel. One day he asked him why you don't want to talk to me about God, not even for a while. That question made him think. Why did he reject his arguments without even listen to them, and then decided to give him a chance to explain to him about God.

Tomaso mentions that when the brother used the book: "life." How did it appear here, by evolution or by creation? It was as if a blindfold was removed from his eyes, and at that moment he began to know Jehovah and finally understood that his life had a purpose.

And finally, Tomás mentioned that he regrets not having known God during the first 20 years of his life, since now he considers that without a doubt the most valuable thing you have is your friendship with Jehovah. And now it is decided to tell everyone about Him, especially those who do not have faith, and in this way they also come to know the wonderful qualities of our creator. 

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

My family was non-practicing Catholic, so I was never encouraged to believe in God at home. My teachers were the people I trusted most in the world, so when they taught me the theory of evolution, not only did I believe it, but I loved it. 

When I was 19 years old, a childhood friend who had become a Jehovah's Witness started visiting me, I loved talking to him, but when he talked to me about God, I told him please stop talking to me about God, because I don't believe in him. 

He never threw in the towel, one day he asked me that you don't want to talk to me about God, not even for a while, his question made me think that I had always rejected his arguments without even listening to them, I didn't want to give him the impression that I was a proud person and stubborn

So I thought, what if I let him explain, he used the book "life." How did it come about here, by evolution or by creation? It was like the blindfold was removed from my eyes. At that moment I began to know Jehovah. I finally understood that my life had a purpose.

I regret not having known God during the first 20 years of my life, my friendship with Jehovah is without a doubt the most valuable thing I have. I am determined to tell everyone about Him, especially those who do not have faith so that they also come to know the wonderful qualities of our creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment