Sunday, October 29, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of October 30 to November 5, 2023, First conversation, Tell the person about our Bible courses and give them a contact card for our Bible classes, Lesson 1, Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: October 30-November 5, 2023, First conversation, Lesson 1, Assignment Prepared.

First conversation (4 mins.): Use the topic of ideas to talk. Then tell the person about our Bible courses and give them a contact card for our Bible classes (th lec. 1).

Publisher (a.): Good morning. Do you mind if we talk while we wait for public transportation? My name is Maria and I would like to talk about the Kingdom of God. Would you like to know about this topic? By the way, what is her name?

Assistant: Good morning MarĂ­a, my name is Laura. Of course I hear you. Although to be honest with you I must confess that I am not familiar with that topic. Can you tell me what exactly it is?

Publisher (a.): I understand. The Kingdom of God is a very important theme of the Bible. It is important to know what the Bible teaches about the Kingdom of God, because most people are confused about this topic. Some think that it is something symbolic, others think that it is something that is carried in the heart, among other ideas. And for you, what is the Kingdom of God?

Assistant: The truth is I don't know exactly what it is, I had never thought about it.

Publisher (a.): I understand, however knowing what the Bible really teaches about the Kingdom of God benefits us greatly now and much more in the future. Hence the importance of knowing the truth. Please allow me to show you the text of Matthew 6 9 10. If we find the words of Jesus where he teaches us to pray, could you please read it?

Assistant: Yes, but I'm telling you right now that reading is not my thing. But I'm going to try. The text says the following......

Publisher (a.): Thank you very much for your reading, as you read. What did Jesus teach us in this prayer?

Helper: With these words it seems to me that Jesus himself taught us the importance of the Kingdom of God coming on earth. 

Publisher (a.): Exactly. Jesus taught us to pray for the Kingdom of God, which shows that it is not only something symbolic, but a tangible reality that we hope for. It is the government of God. Who from heaven will rule the earth and eliminate all of humanity's problems forever.

Assistant: I find it interesting. Finally true and definitive solutions. What no human government will ever achieve. The truth is that I find it very interesting. How can I learn more?

Publisher (a.): Jehovah's Witnesses give Bible courses. They are free and we adapt to the place indicated by the person to study, as well as their availability of time. Furthermore, taking the course does not carry any commitment. The person can end it whenever they like, or perhaps if it is to the person's liking they can go to the end.

Assistant: That's excellent. Is there a way to contact us for more information?

Publisher (a.): Of course, here is a jw.org contact card. In it there is a QR code that will redirect you to our website, where you can request the free Bible course and also access a large number of useful Bible-based resources, such as videos, publications and audios.

Helper: Thank you very much. I will definitely look for more information on this page. 

Publisher (a.): Thank you Laura for listening. If you have any questions in the future, I wrote my phone number on the card. Don't hesitate to contact me. Now I say goodbye. Here comes my bus.

Helper: Good luck, Maria.

1 comment: