Sunday, January 22, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of January 23-29, 2023, First conversation, Overcome a common objection in your territory, Lesson 3, Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: January 23-29-2023, First Conversation, Lesson 3, Assignment Prepared.

First conversation (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas to talk and overcome a common objection in your territory (th lesson 3).

Publisher: “We are asking a question—of our neighbors. We would appreciate your comment. You know that Jesus taught us to pray for the Kingdom of God to come and for God's will to be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Do you think that prayer will ever be answered, and God's will will really be done here on Earth?...

Housewife:Thank you very much for your interest in visiting me, but I already have my religion. Thank you.

Publisher: I am glad to find someone who is interested in spiritual things. And without a doubt, you also resort to prayer to either thank God or ask for some help at certain times?

Housewife: Yes, since I was a child they taught me to pray. Although at certain times I don't do it so often anymore because I kind of don't feel like my prayers are being heard.

Publisher:It is true, it is possible that sometimes one feels like this. But let me briefly show you a text in the Bible that helps us answer if God hears our prayers. Psalm 65:2 Could you please read it?

Housewife: Sure says:............

Publisher: Thank you for reading, by the way, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Sofia. Who do I have the pleasure of talking to?

Housewife: Nice to meet you my name is Maria.

Publisher: The pleasure is mine. Lady Mary, based on this biblical text, does God hear our prayers?

Housewife: Well, it implies that he does listen to our prayers.

Publisher: That's how it is. If God has allowed us; this means of communicating with him, it is certain that when we use it he is attentive to what we ask of him. But here comes a question that needs to be understood. Why do we sometimes have the impression that God does not listen to us or does not answer our prayers?

Housewife: I have no idea why that would be.

Publisher:Could it be that we are asking God for things that we should not? I would like to visit it briefly at another time like now and how about we talk about what things can we ask God for in our prayers?

Housewife: Yes it seems good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment