Friday, December 23, 2022

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of December 26 to January 1, 2023, First Conversation, Lesson 4, Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 26-December-1-January 2023, First conversation, Lesson 4, Assignment Prepared.

First conversation (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas to talk and overcome a common objection in your territory (th lesson 4).

PUBLISHER (A): Good morning.

NEIGHBOR (A): Yes, good morning, ma'am. Are you Witnesses? You've already been here.

PUBLISHER (A): I understand the same for me it is a pleasure to greet you my name is (Maria) our intention today is to leave in the minds of our neighbors a hopeful biblical text in view of so much violence and wars. In this verse God tells us what he will do shortly to put an end to violence and wars, given that my companions have already passed by at another time to talk.

NEIGHBOR (A): Excuse me but I would like to know what that promise is.

PUBLISHER (A): That's good, it's the one we can read in the Biblical book of Psalms 37:10,11, you can read it yourself here in the Bible please, by the way what is your name.

NEIGHBOR (A): My name is Silvia.

PUBLISHER (A): There she says: ............ Mrs. Silvia, after reading this promise, think, what can be realistic to think that we will live in a world without wars or violence?

NEIGHBOR (A): Well, I think it is God who promises it.

PUBLISHER (A): Look at verse 10 there we read just a little more and the wicked will no longer exist, Mrs. Silvia, when the wicked no longer exist, she believes that there will be violence and wars.

NEIGHBOR (A): I guess not.

PUBLISHER (A): You are quite right, look now at what verse 11 says, the meek will inherit the earth and fully enjoy abundant Peace. Knowing this promise gives us stamina now and a sure hope for the future.

NEIGHBOR (A): That is very true, how interesting.

PUBLISHER (A) : Maria, I would like to talk to you briefly like today to tell you about a biblical promise that gives us even greater hope than what we have just analyzed.

NEIGHBOR (A): If I would like and when you can come back.

PUBLISHER (A): It seems to you tomorrow at this same time.

NEIGHBOR (A): Sure, I'll be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment