Tuesday, August 6, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week August 5-11, 2024, Make return visits: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 8 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: August 5-11, 2024, Make return visits: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 8 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

Make return visits (4 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. Talk again to a family member who is unsure about starting a Bible study (lmd lesson 8 point 4).

Helper: Hello Ester, dear cousin, how have you been?

Publisher: Hello MarĂ­a, I have been well, thank you, and you?

Helper: Also, well, thanks for asking.

Publisher: It's great that you came to visit me. I wanted to talk to you about something that has been worrying me, and that is that I have been thinking about the urgency of seeking God in these times so close to the end. I don't want to pressure you but let me remind you what Isaiah 55 verse 6 says, look, look for Jehovah while he can be found, call on him while he is near.

Assistant: Yes I remember, but the truth is. I have been busy with other things and I don't know if I have time to take that Bible course you offer me.

Publisher: I get it, life can be very hectic, but maybe now is a good opportunity you'd like to consider again.

Assistant: I'm not sure Maria, I need more time to think about it, I don't want to rush.

Publisher: It's okay Ester, each person is different, but really think, it will be due to a lack of time, it will not be possible that you are very attached to some religious belief that does not allow you to see other options or perhaps it is a family member or neighbor. that is pushing you in some direction.

Helper: Sometimes I feel like it is but the point is I don't want to disappoint anyone, I don't know what to do.

Publisher: I appreciate you sharing your feelings with me, it is important that you take your time to meditate, what I want is for you to value what the Bible teaches and how it can impact your life for the better.

Assistant: Yes I will think about it, but I can't promise anything.

Publisher: That's fine, I will give you enough time to reflect on what we have talked about, remember that this is a personal matter and should be your decision.

Helper: Thank you Maria, I appreciate that you understand.

Publisher: Of course I just want you to know that I will always be willing to offer you this course when you decide, the door will always be open.

Assistant: I will keep it in mind, thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment