Tuesday, August 20, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week August 19 to 25, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 2 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:  August 19-25, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 2 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (4 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Be adaptable and change what you intended to say when the person tells you that they do not believe in God (lmd lesson 2 point 5).

Situation: You knock on the door of a house, and a woman opens it. After introducing yourself, you begin to share a biblical message.

Publisher:  «Hello, good morning. My name is [Your Name] and I am sharing a message of hope based on the Bible. Today, many people worry about the future, and the Bible offers us advice that can help us find inner peace. For example, Psalm 83:18 mentions the name of God and how he can help us…”

Helper: (Interrupting politely) "I'm sorry, but I don't believe in God."

Publisher:  (You smile and seem understanding) «I understand, many people today feel the same for various reasons. We all face circumstances that make us question things, right? But, leaving aside the question of faith, one thing we can all agree on is that we all seek to have peace and a sense of purpose in life.

Assistant (Nods) «Yes, that's true. "Sometimes it is difficult to find peace of mind with everything that happens in the world."

Publisher:  «That's right. In fact, many find it helpful to talk about topics such as how to cope with stress, how to build stronger relationships, or how to handle life's challenges, regardless of their beliefs. Have you found anything in particular that helps you stay calm in the midst of difficulties?

Helper: “Well, I try to focus on positive things and take care of my family. That helps me."

Publisher:  «That sounds very wise. Caring for loved ones and focusing on the positive are very valuable things. If you are interested, we also have articles and videos that talk about how to find peace and purpose in life, without needing to focus on religious beliefs. Would you like me to share some with you?

Helper: "Well, if you have something that isn't focused on religion, I'd be willing to look at it."

Publisher:  «Sure, I understand perfectly. I just have a topic that talks about stress. It is practical and might be of interest to you. I can show it to you or give you a link to watch it at your convenience.”

Helper: «Thank you, I would like to see it later. You can leave me the link. »

Publisher: «Of course. Here is the link. If you ever want to chat about these topics or anything else, I'd be happy to come back. I hope you have a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment