Monday, July 29, 2024

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS: Week July 29 to August 4, 2024, Keys to enjoying family worship. Analysis and Answers.

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS: July 29, August 4, 2024, Keys to enjoying family worship. Analysis and Answers.

Keys to enjoying family worship (10 mins.) Analysis with the audience.

What have you done to put these suggestions into practice in your family worship?

PERSONAL RESPONSE (HERE I LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS)

Well in my case as a family we have decided that every Wednesday at 7 pm is our time for family worship. This helps us stay consistent and make sure everyone is available at that time, and also before each session, I ask my children what topics they would like to discuss. This not only makes them feel part of the process, but also motivates them to participate more actively.

In our case, I have noticed that my children have different interests and levels of understanding. Therefore, I choose Bible stories that are age-appropriate and help them relate to their daily lives.

We try to create a relaxed atmosphere, for example, sometimes we take our worship to the garden. The fresh air and natural surroundings make everyone feel more comfortable and open to sharing their thoughts.

In one of our sessions, we watched a video from jw.org, about a topic we were studying. Then, we look at what we learned and how we can apply it to our lives. We also play Bible-related games to keep things interesting, and at the end of each session, I ask my children to give him a passage from the Bible or an article from a publication, so that in the next family worship they can share what they learn. they learned, which helps them develop their own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment