Tuesday, July 16, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:Week 15 to July 21, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 3 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 15-21, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 3 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (2 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. The person does not speak the same language as you (lmd lesson 3 point 4).

Publisher: Good morning

Helper: bom Dia

Publisher: Does it seem like you don't speak our language?

Assistant: I don't understand what you say, I don't speak Spanish (I don't understand what you say, I don't speak Spanish)

Publisher: What could I tell you? The first thing I should do is find out what language you speak. I am the name of your country.

Assistant: Eu entendo um pouco, sou do Brasil. (I understand a little, I'm from Brazil)

Publisher: In your country I think they speak Portuguese.

Helper: Sim eu falo Portuguese (if I speak Portuguese)

Publisher: I have not downloaded your language in jw language My name is….

Helper: sa, o nome dele é… my nome é Carlos (sa his name is… my name is Carlos).

Publisher: (show your Bible and ask) name of God (look up Psalms 83: 18 and show name of God and point with your hand above).

Helper: Jehovah (Jehovah)

Publisher: Repeat your name I... you Carlos (point above) Jehovah.

Helper: Eu entendo o nome de Deus Jeová (I understand name of God Jehovah)

Publisher: Show contact card from the jw.org page, you can search for this address in your language.

Helper: Now I understand how to search for a page in my language (I now understand how to search for a page in my language)

Publisher: Have a nice day.

Helper: bom Dia (good morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment