Tuesday, July 16, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 15 to July 21, 2024, Start conversations: PUBLIC PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 1 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 15-21, 2024, Start conversations: PUBLIC PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 1 point 5). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (3 mins.) PUBLIC PREACHING. Find out what topics the person is interested in and agree to talk again another time (lmd lesson 1 point 5).

Context: you are in the park and the person walks by slowly and stops to look at the counter

Publisher: Hello, good morning. Are you looking for a particular book?

Helper: Hello, good morning. I was just watching to distract my mind. This year has been quite stressful.

Publisher: I understand. Sometimes we need to take time to relax and feel peace about the problems we have. My name is [Your Name]. Today I am talking to people about issues that affect our daily lives. Do you mind if I ask you a quick question?

Assistant: Sure, no problem.

Publisher: Thank you. Is there any topic that worries you or that you are interested in having information in particular?

Assistant: Well, I'm interested in finding more inner peace. Or feel calm to face problems. Sometimes I have a hard time relaxing and feeling at peace with everything that is happening.

Publisher: I understand you completely. Inner peace is essential, especially in times of such uncertainty. There are many resources and teachings that can help in that regard. If it's okay with you, we could talk more about it.

Assistant: Well, I would be interested, but I have to go back to work, but I would love to learn more about how to find that inner peace.

Publisher: Perfect. Is it okay if we meet again here in the park? Maybe next Tuesday afternoon, if that suits you.

Assistant: Next Tuesday afternoon would be good. here in the park

Publisher: Excellent. Then we'll see you next Tuesday afternoon here in the park. I am sure we will have a very useful and enriching conversation. Thank you for your time today,

Helper: Thanks to you. See you on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment