Monday, July 22, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week 22 to 28 of July 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 5 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 22-28, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 5 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (3 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. The person is from another culture (lmd lesson 5 point 3).

Publisher: My name is Maria, I can talk to you for a few minutes about a message that could change your life.

Assistant: Sure, my name is Aisha. What is it about?

Publisher: Well, I come to share with you the good news of our sacred book, this book contains the teachings of a very special teacher known as Jesus.

Helper: In my religion we worship Allah and the prophet Muhammad, I don't know much about Jesus.

Publisher: I understand Jesus was a great prophet and teacher who lived a long time ago, he taught about love, compassion and hope for a better world and our holy book tells us about that and a wonderful promise of eternal life in this land converted into a beautiful paradise.

Helper: That sounds interesting, in religion we also believe in a paradise after death, but our teachings are different. How can I know that the promises of your holy book and the prophet Jesus are true?

Publisher: Good question, our holy book contains prophecies that have been fulfilled and teachings that have transformed the lives of millions of people, that is why we share its message with people, if you accept this pamphlet called enjoyment of life you will have an idea much clearer than what I speak to you.

Helper: I appreciate you coming to share this with me, maybe I'll read it later thanks.

Publisher: It has been a pleasure talking with you. If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. In the brochure I wrote my name and phone number.

Helper: Thank you, have a good day.

Publisher: Same for you, thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment