APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week April 8 to 14, 2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 9 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: April 8-14, 2024, Make return visits: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 9 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Make return visits (4 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Talk to the person about the question on the back of the tract they gave you on the previous visit. Open jw.org and show him an example of the information he can find there (lmd lesson 9 point 3).

Publisher: Hello, good morning…

Assistant: Good morning…

Publisher: I was returning because last time we agreed to answer the question how the Bible can help us be better members of the family, be it husband or wife or father or children.

Helper: Yes, I would like to know what the Bible says.

Publisher: Could you help me with reading this text COLOSSIANS 3:18-21.

Helper: Yes, the text says 

Publisher: What do you think of what the text says or the advice it gives, for example, each member has an important role in marriage. And in your case it says that we must be subject to the husband.

Helper: In my case, I think that putting this advice into practice is difficult for me, since sometimes the decisions you make affect the family in a bad way. That's why I think following this advice would be like encouraging them for the bad decisions they make. But I guess in other cases it would work.

Publisher: In that case we would have to continue trying to improve the marriage with other advice that the Bible gives. So I would like to show you how you can find this information more easily, there is a page on the internet called jw.org we can check it out right now, and right there in the magnifying glass sign we can write the topic. We can put marriage and decisions.

Helper: I see there are many topics, I like this one: are you disappointed in your marriage? I think it's very good to read.

Publisher: Well then when you have time you can read it on your phone.

Assistant: Yes, I think it's a good idea.

Publisher: I will visit you another time to talk about the subject.

Helper: Okay.

Comments