APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week April 8 to 14, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. , Lesson 3. Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: April 8-14, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Lesson 3. Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (2 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer a treatise on the teaching kit (th lesson 3).

Publisher: Good morning

Helper: Good morning.

Publisher: I'm glad to find you at home, we can talk for a moment.

Assistant: Yes, about what?

Publisher: Nowadays many people strive for many things but one of these important things is to have a happy family life, that's why I asked people: What does it take to have a happy family life?

Assistant: I haven't thought about that but it is a necessity.

Publisher: People choose three options when I talk to them. Some say love, money or meeting a need.

Assistant: I suppose that both things are necessary, for example love to have understanding and solve problems together and although many see it as bad to covet money, I suppose that it is also necessary since that has led to the breakup of many marriages.

Publisher: You know what someone who had a lot of experience in long-term relationships said, listen to what his advice was Luke 11:28, (Read it).

Assistant: And what does that mean?

Publisher: I imagine that to be happy within the family we need to know the Bible.

Assistant: The truth is that I thought it was one of the two previous reasons. But why does he say that the Bible is important.

Publisher: To know this answer we must first ask ourselves: Could I be a better husband or wife, or a better father or mother? Knowing the Bible. Would you like to know the answer?

Assistant: Yes, I would like to.

Publisher: I will visit you again to talk about the subject.

Helper: Okay.

Publisher: Meanwhile I leave you this copy so you can read it, it is very short.

Assistant: Yes, that's okay. I will read it.

Comments