Monday, March 18, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week March 18 to 24, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 3 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: March 18-24, 2024, Start conversations: INFORMAL PREACHING. (Making disciples: a labor of love, Lesson 3 point 4). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (4 mins.) INFORMAL PREACHING. At the Memorial, talk to a person who is attending because an invitation was left at her house. Agree with her to answer her questions another day (lmd lesson 3 point 4).

Publisher: Excuse me, is this seat occupied?

Assistant: You are free, you can sit down. 

Publisher: Thank you very much. By the way my name is Maria. Welcome to our Kingdom Hall. Is this your first time attending a Memorial?

Assistant: Yes. It is the first time he visited a kingdom hall and attended a commemoration. I came because the Jehovah's Witnesses left me an invitation at my house the other day. The truth is, after calmly reading the invitation I decided to attend.

Publisher: I assure you that it was an excellent decision on your part. Plus he arrived early. Congratulations. 

Helper: But, I have some questions that I would like one of you to answer for me later. 

Publisher: Don't worry. I can be that person myself. At the end of the meeting we exchanged our contact numbers and agreed to visit her. It looks good? 

Assistant: Sounds very good to me. Thank you Maria, you are very kind.

Publisher: I am delighted. But since there are still a few minutes left, I would like you to come with me to introduce some brothers and sisters of the congregation.

Assistant: Sounds good to me. When I arrived they welcomed me as if they had known me all my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment