Monday, January 8, 2024

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of January 8 to 14, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer a Bible course (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, lesson 10 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: January 8-14, 2024, Start conversations: FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer a Bible course (Making Disciples: A Labor of Love, lesson 10 point 3). Prepared Assignment.

Start conversations (3 mins.) FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. Offer a Bible course (lmd lesson 10 point 3).

Publisher: Good morning, my name is Carmen. How are you? 

Assistant: Good morning, very good, thank you for asking.

Publisher: This morning we are talking with neighbors about their expectations for this new year and how the Bible could help them achieve their goals. Would you like to chat briefly about this?

Assistant: Sounds interesting. Well, it is very difficult for me to obey my parents. They don't understand that I still live with them, I'm of age and I want to do things my way. I know that they have the right to set the rules in their house and that everything is for the good of the family, but it is still difficult for me to obey. Tell me Carmen, how can the Bible help me in this sense? By the way, my name is Ana.

Publisher: I understand you Ana. The Bible mentions a king named David. He sometimes found it difficult to obey Jehovah God even though he loved him very much. Something similar happens to some children with their parents. 

Helper: And what did that King do to obey God? 

Publisher: I show you in the Bible. Please read part B of the text of Psalm 51:12.

Assistant: Yes, it's okay, it says like this……………………

Publisher: Ana Thank you very much for your reading, as you read, you noticed that King David prayed to Jehovah and asked him to help him obey him. Have you ever tried doing this? 

Assistant: Not really. It never occurred to me. And does that really work?

Publisher: Of course. Prayer is powerful we always eat with faith from the heart. Furthermore, we must act in accordance with what we are asking for in that prayer, and this in turn must be in accordance with Jehovah's will. 

Helper: What does that mean, that I should pray and then make an effort?

Publisher: That's right, Jehovah is not heard and is not understood. Furthermore, he has the desire to help us. Ana, if you want to learn how to pray to God, Understand Why it is difficult for us to obey And how Jehovah does not reward When we are obedient, he can teach you the Bible. 

Assistant: The truth is that I didn't think that the Bible could teach me everything you mentioned.

Publisher: Of course the Bible can teach you many good and edifying things. For this reason, I offer you a free Bible course with no obligation. You can even finish it if at some point you decide. You can also choose the day of the week for these classes as well as the time and duration of each of them. Do you dare? 

Assistant: And what are these classes like? 

Publisher: The classes are more or less the same as what we are doing now. They are conversations, except that we use a booklet called: "Enjoy life" which organizes the topics to be studied and serves as a study manual, but what is really studied is the Bible. 

Assistant: Carmen, the truth is that it sounds interesting and since you say that there is no commitment, do you think you can come on Thursday at 5 in the afternoon here at my house.

Publisher: I think it's great. I will make my arrangements to visit you on that day and at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment