Monday, September 4, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of September 4-10, 2023, First Conversation, Offer the Enjoy Life Handout, Lesson 1, Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 4–10- September-2023, First conversation, Lesson 1, Assignment Prepared.

First Conversation (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation. Then offer the booklet Enjoy Life (th lesson 1).

Publisher: Good morning ma'am, how are you, how is the family?

Assistant: Very well, thanks for asking, how can I help you? 

Publisher: Today a group of people and I are talking with people about a very interesting topic, true that many talk about politics these days.

Helper: Yes it is true. What political party are you from? 

Publisher: The truth is that in politics I am neutral, since I supported the government of God.

Helper: The government of God? 

Publisher: Yes, millions of people pray for that government, They just don't realize it, let me show you here in the Bible in the text of Matthew 6:9 and 10. Could you please read it? 

Helper: Of course it says like this…….

Publisher: Thanks for reading, do you know these words?

Helper: Yes of course, my husband always prays that. 

Publisher: And what do the people ask for? Have you seen how verse 10 begins? 

Helper: Yes, it says there that your Kingdom come.

Publisher: Yes, a Kingdom is a type of Government, Jesus taught us that we must ask for the government of God to come. 

Helper: I've never seen it like this before.

Publisher: What do you think if I come back in two days, to answer this question: What will the Kingdom of God do for us, what do you think?

Helper: Sounds good to me.

Publisher: Taking this opportunity, I would also like to leave you this booklet entitled: "Enjoy Life Forever", in this booklet you will discover little by little, what is the message of the Bible and how it can help you.

Assistant: Ok thank you very much for the brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment