Monday, August 28, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week August 28 to September 3, 2023, Bible Course, Lesson 11, Summary, review and "Aim for this", Lesson 20, Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 28–August-3-September-2023, Bible Course, lesson 11, Summary, review and “Aim for this”, Lesson 20, Prepared Assignment.

Bible course (5 min.): lff lesson 11 summary, review and “Resolve this” (th lec. 20).

Publisher: Nancy today we finished lesson 11 and today's study consists of the summary, review, are you ready?

Student: Yes, of course.

Publisher: So let's begin the summary goes like this: To get the most out of the Bible, Set a schedule to read it, ask God to help you understand what you read and prepare for Bible classes. And the first review question is What will help you get the most out of the Bible? 

Student: What will help me to get the most out of the Bible is to make the most of reading it and to prepare and think about what we are reading. The Bible must not only be read, but also meditate on it, and when you are reading it I can ask myself these questions: What do these verses tell me about Jehovah? How can I put them into practice in my life? How could you use them to help others? 

Publisher: Okay, question number 2 is this: At what time of day could you read and study the Bible on your own?

Student: Well, although each one chooses the moment or the condition to do it, I would do it at night, because at that time I finish doing all my work.

Publisher: Yes, depending on the situation or moment that allows us to concentrate, right? The next question is: Why is it worth preparing for Bible classes?

Student: It's worth it because in it Psalm 119:34, it says "Give me understanding that I may obey your law and do it with all my heart." So if we ask for Jehovah's guidance and wisdom when we prepare for classes, we can better understand the lesson we are studying. 

Publisher: Great answer, now we have this: This is the suggestion you can practice for this occasion says: prepare for the next one by following the method suggested in this lesson. And as for more objectives, what can be done? 

Student: What I can do is look up all the texts in the lesson and set up a regular Bible reading schedule. 

Publisher: That would be fantastic. This was all we had in this study, now what remains is to put it into practice, the next study is lesson 12 and I hope you prepare very well, as you did today.

Student: Yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment