Monday, August 21, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of August 21-27, 2023, First conversation, Invite the person to a meeting. Then present and discuss the video What Are Our Meetings Like?, Lesson 1, Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: 21-27-August-2023, First Conversation, Lesson 1, Assignment Prepared.

First Conversation (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation. Invite the person to a meeting. Then present and discuss the video How are our meetings?, but do not play it (th lec. 1).

Publisher: Good evening ma'am, we have been talking with some of your neighbors and we are dealing with this topic: Is suffering a punishment from God? I would like to know your opinion. 

Helper: If I'm honest, I think not because, if he is a God of love, he cannot be responsible for the suffering that afflicts us. 

Publisher: It's good that you think so, I wish all people thought that way, what you say agrees with what the Bible says and I would like to show you by reading James Chapter 1 verse 13 what it says like this………When going through problems we might think that God is testing us, but that is so, the verse goes on to say that God cannot be tested with bad things, and I know you agree. 

Helper: Yes of course, I agree that would be impossible. 

Publisher: That's right, but what else is just as impossible?

Helper: May God test us with bad things. 

Publisher: Exactly, but then the question is, if God is not to blame for suffering, who is? 

Helper: Good question, I've never thought about it before.

Publisher: What do you think if I come back in two days to explain what is the main cause of suffering? 

Assistant: Yes of course, I would like you to come back, because that question is very interesting. 

Publisher: I would also like to invite you to one of our meetings in our Kingdom Hall on Thursday at 7 pm, where we learn more about the Bible. 

Assistant: It would be interesting, I would like to go. 

Publisher: Great, so I'll show you a video. How are our meetings? What did you think of the video?

Assistant: very interesting I see that people are interested in each other.

Publisher: And the most important thing is that everyone is welcome, whether they are Jehovah's Witnesses or not, they will make good friends there at the beginning and at the end they sing and pray. So I'll wait for you on Thursday so that you can see for yourself what you saw in this video. 

Helper: Yes, I'll be glad to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment