Sunday, July 23, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of July 24 to 30, 2023, Biblical Course, Introduction of "Let's go deeper into the subject" and point 4, Lesson 11, Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: July 24-30-2023, Bible Course, Point 4, Lesson 11, Lesson 11, Prepared Assignment.

Bible course (5 min.): lff lesson 11 introduction of "Let's go deeper into the subject" and point 4 (th lec. 11).

Publisher: Perfect Ishmael, we are going to go deeper into this useful topic on how to get the most out of the Bible. Reading the Bible is exciting, although it may be that some parts may seem very dense for many reasons, such as that it is difficult to understand. But we have to make our reading interesting, and we'll see what ideas we can apply to get the most out of Bible study.

Student: Quite right, Alberto, there are biblical passages that I really like, others that I don't understand as much, and others that I'm sorry, but it's heavy for me, but from what you've said, it's very dense and a lot of theory, or strange names or teachings that I don't understand well or I don't know how to apply in life...

Publisher: Look at the picture of the boy, what can we see here? Notice that the plate of food is always the same, it has the same food... What is it that changes?

Student: Well, the boy is the same, but he's growing up, and he's starting to eat that dish that he didn't like when he was a child...

Publisher: Exactly, he didn't like it as a kid, but as a teenager he didn't like it much either, did you see the glass of water? He doesn't have it there in his hand because he's thirsty, in fact, he grabs it just when he tries to put what he doesn't like in his mouth in case he needs water to eat it...

Student: Ahh well yes, I hadn't noticed, I had seen the glass of water, but I hadn't thought about it...

Publisher: Two things about this illustration... the first, if you don't like it since you were little, why don't you leave it forever? Because you know you need that food for your health. And second aspect, as it grows, scientifically and as a general rule, it has been shown that our tastes change and we accept certain foods that our palates couldn't stand when we were little... How are these two aspects similar to your study of the Bible?

Student: What a good comparison, I think I know, I know where you're going... well, because we need to study the Bible to get closer to God and have his favor, although there are days that we might like to do other things that this system teaches us and the second... I'm seeing it myself, at first it was difficult for me to understand certain things more, and as I learn more and more, I relate things and understand them better...

Publisher: Perfect Ishmael, I don't have much more to add, as you progress in the study of the Bible, you will take more solid food, deeper Biblical truths because you will be ready to understand them... it is a whole process of constant study, because we know we need it... let's see point 4...

Student: I confess that at first it wasn't easy for me... yes, with you, when we read texts and such... but when you told me and I had to start reading it by myself at home sometimes I didn't even know what I was reading...

Publisher: This point number 4 of learning to enjoy reading the Bible is not here by chance, but because many people find it difficult at first… and we can buy it like the food we are talking about… have you told your children that you don't know what they are missing?

Student: Yes, well, the same thing happens with the Bible... although as I told you, there are passages that are difficult for me to understand...

Publisher: I am going to read you 1 Peter 2:2... there it says: "As newborns, develop a strong desire for the unadulterated milk of the word, so that thanks to it you may grow towards salvation." Did your mother feed you stews?

Student: Yes, many, almost every day.

Publisher: And did you like them?

Student: Only one, and because he forced me to.

Publisher: And now you continue eating stews?

Student: Yes, now I make them myself.

Publisher: If you hadn't eaten so many stews when you were little, would you have the same physical shape and health as you do now?

Student: Possibly not, come on, sure. Maybe it wouldn't be bad either, but it wouldn't be like that.

Publisher: Do you think, as it says here, that reading the Bible every day can have the same effect?

Student: Yes, I am convinced of that.

Publisher: Let's watch the video about what some young people did to make them like reading the Bible and it wouldn't be a problem… (…) … Very well, let's answer the first question… what do you say?

Student: The truth is that young people have it difficult with all the current distractions, but they prayed to Jehovah and he helped them, I can do it too.

Publisher: Of course, as we have seen in chapter 9, prayer brings you closer to God and Ishmael helps you. Very well, the second question, which you have answered in part...

Student: Yes, because they not only prayed to God, but they also planned their lives and dedicated specific moments that allowed them to read the Bible...

Publisher: Do you have your moment of the day yet, Ishmael? We have to look for it, very well, and God will help us find it. And what did the young people do to make reading interesting?

Student: Well, one of the girls even combined her hobby of drawing with Biblical passages...

Publisher: How beautiful isn't it? Would you like to see that drawing of the armor? You can make your own drawings, starting, for example, as we saw, with the part of the Bible that most attracts your attention... "Prepare for each Bible class, point number 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment