Monday, June 19, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:Week of June 19-25, 2023, First Conversation, Lesson 7, Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:  June 19-25-2023, First conversation, Lesson 7, Assignment Prepared.

First Conversation (4 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation. Then offer the booklet Enjoy Life and briefly discuss the section “Getting the Most Out of Each Lesson” (th lec. 7).

Publisher: Good morning, my name is Alberto and I don't think you know me. How is the?

Helper: Good morning Alberto, I'm Ismael and I'm fine, what do you want?

Publisher: Well, look, I have seen that you have a cross outside the house, are you a person who believes in God?

Helper: Yes, I believe in God and I have my own Bible, although I don't read it very often...

Publisher: You know, I'm glad to hear that, as a Jehovah's Witness I also believe in God and I don't usually find many people who have their Bible and read it, at least from time to time, and less and less...

Helper: I understand you, young people now go to something else but I believe that we should never forget the past, know where we come from to know where we are going...

Publisher: Exactly, a great truth, and history has great weight, so we cannot forget it so as not to make the mistakes of the past... so, what is the Bible for you?

Helper: Well, for me, Alberto, it is a very extensive book, a must-read because we can learn many things from it, but it can also be very difficult to understand it in its entirety...

Publisher: Absolutely right, even as much as we study the Bible there may be things that we can never fully understand or realize what it means until a long time later or until such a thing happens...

Helper: Yes, in fact, there are things that you say that seem to be coming true now, although I don't really understand them very well, perhaps because of that and the short time I have from day to day, I have left it a little to one side...

Publisher: However, it is good to read it with some frequency, because as you said before, we can learn many things from it... and do you know why that is so?

Helper: Because it is written, yes, by men, but by God... then, what person can say something better than what God said?

Publisher: Excellent answer, no one, and also God wrote it with a purpose... it is not a book of feats like others might be, like Hercules or Don Quixote that tells us how they fought and achieved great milestones... look at the biblical text of Romans 15 :4 what it says... or maybe you can read it?

Helper: Of course, it says… “For all the things that were written before were written for our teaching, so that through our endurance and the comfort of the Scriptures we might have hope.”

Publisher: The Bible, written by God, is a legacy that he has left to all humanity, for our teaching, so that we can do well in life and find in it everything we need...

Helper: Yes, he gives a lot of advice and of course, if we apply it it is as the text says, it will give us stamina and comfort...

Publisher: And for this, not only is it enough to read it, but you have to understand it and know what it wants to tell us at all times to get the most out of it... but how do we do this? I bring with me a free booklet that I would like to leave you and it will surely help you understand the Bible better... "Enjoy life" and here it explains how to get the most out of each lesson...

Helper: Oh look, it's true, here it teaches you how to search for a text and how it is made up, yes, chapters and verses, of each biblical book...

Publisher: Yes, and this brochure is completely based on the Bible, as if it were written by God, because as you will see when you read it or take a look at it, everything it says you will find in the Bible, with the peculiarity that it is through questions and answers so that we can understand everything that the Bible wants to tell us...

Helper: And from what I see, after giving general ideas, go deeper into the lesson…

Publisher: And not only that, but it accompanies each Bible lesson with images, illustrations, and practical videos for current situations, including a review and objectives that we can set ourselves... Shall I leave it with you and we'll discuss it the next day?

Helper: Great, Alberto…

Publisher: The next day we can talk about certain promises that are in the Bible that give us hope, and tell me about yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment