Sunday, June 25, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of June 26 to July 2, 2023, Return Visit, Lesson 9 Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY:  June-26-July-2023, Return Visit, Lesson 9, Assignment Prepared.

Return Visit (4 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation. Then offer the booklet Enjoy Life (th lesson 9).

Publisher: Good afternoon Ishmael, I'm glad that in the end you decided to attend me again.

Assistant: Good afternoon Alberto, as I told you, what we talked about last week was interesting because I had never heard it before...

Publisher: Of course, it is very common for people to categorize us as Jehovah's Witnesses and do not listen to us but they do not even know what our purpose is... Now, the other day I told you that I was going to teach you some promises that God makes to us and that they would surprise you...

Assistant: Yes, I am prepared to listen to them…

Publisher: Don't get me wrong, I don't think I am… so I want us to do a mental exercise before reading this Biblical text…

Helper: Well… what kind of exercise?

Publisher: Are you from here?

Helper: I almost feel part of this country, I have been very young from far away...

Publisher: Do you have any family left in your home country?

Helper: Yes.

Publisher: How do you communicate with them?

Assistant: We usually make video calls…

Publisher: In real time?

Assistant: Sure, it's in real time.

Publisher: Have you seen the advances in artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and extended reality glasses?

Assistant: A little above, yes... they say it's the future...

Publisher: It is a very present future... now with glasses we can see everything we want around us and interact with them through AI... well... What were your parents' mobiles like or better, your grandparents'?

Helper: Well, a very big brick...

Publisher: If they hit you with that, they could do you a lot of damage, right? What face would your grandpa make if he sees you doing a FaceTime with someone from the other side of the world?

Helper: He would look like a fool...

Publisher: Well, are you ready to read this text… I want you to put on some virtual reality glasses while you read this and imagine it… It is Revelation 21:3:4…

Helper: Let's see… he says: “Then I heard a loud voice coming out of the throne and saying: “Look! God's tent is with humanity. He will reside with them and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. And he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will no longer exist, nor will there be any more sadness or crying or pain. The former things have disappeared.”

Publisher: If it weren't for the fact that he wears virtual reality glasses, I think he would have the same face that his grandparents would make with video calls... Do you find it surprising that these words come true?

Helper: It doesn't seem like it is... Isn't there death? I mean, we won't die, that's impossible...

Publisher: I'm sure our grandparents would say the same about many current technological advances... Who has made these advances?

Helper: What do you mean who? We the people...

Publisher: So we are almighty people?

Assistant: No, I'm not saying that, but there are intelligent people who dedicate their lives to studying these advances...

Publisher: Well, you know what? God if he is all powerful, and he dedicated much of his life to create everything we know, including us... Couldn't he create us again?

Helper: I guess...

Publisher: So what is death to God? Nothing... And that's how it tells us... This brochure that is completely based on the Bible says: "Enjoy life forever" and I'm going to leave it with you... because I want you to tell me the next day if you liked it...

Assistant: Ok, I accept...

Publisher: And I'm going to explain why this booklet can help us understand the Bible as if we had glasses that will help us to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment