Monday, June 19, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of June 19-25, 2023, Return Visit, Lesson 11 Assignment Prepared.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: June 19-25-2023, Return Visit, Lesson 11, Assignment Prepared.

Return Visit (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation. Then talk to the person on our website and give them a jw.org contact card (th lec. 11).

Publisher: Good afternoon Ishmael, how are you? The other day we agreed that we were going to discuss the promises of the Bible that gave you hope, from what you have read in your Bible...

Assistant: Good afternoon Alberto, very good. I'm glad to talk to you for a little while longer... well, look, I was looking at the brochure that you left me on Enjoy Life and it's really interesting, I've almost read it completely... one of the promises that I really like about the Bible is that it doesn't there are no more diseases...

Publisher: And more now that they seem to be very much the order of the day...

Helper: Yes, they have always been, but the truth is that now it seems that a little more, after the COVID there is a lot of fear that it will be the next...

Publisher: Well look, Ishmael, as you have said, one of the promises that give us hope, endurance and comfort, as we read in Romans last week, is that there are no diseases, it is a very strong incentive to continue fighting, but there are others... and I would like, as you did last week, that this time you read Revelation 21:3 and 4... here I have it...

Helper: Okay, it says there… “Then I heard a loud voice come from the throne and say: “Look! God's tent is with humanity. He will reside with them and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. And he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will no longer exist, nor will there be any more sadness or crying or pain. The former things have disappeared.” Yes, I have read this text in my Bible and I remembered it reading the pamphlet you left me... they are very beautiful promises...

Publisher: Perhaps one of the most amazing along with diseases, could it be that there will be no death?

Helper: Yes, I suppose that if you read that to anyone who doesn't believe in God, they won't believe anything... but look at science, it's even progressing to extend life... and God with the power he has, I think if possible…

Publisher: You believe that it will be possible and that is what God promises us, so we have no reason not to trust him, especially when he is so present with us with his tent as you read in verse 3...

Helper: Yes, and I remember that something like that is mentioned in the brochure, but as I told you last week, there are parts of the Bible that are hard to understand and I might get a little lost in that verse…

Publisher: That's why the booklet Enjoy Life, which has a book version, helps us understand all these ins and outs. But not only this tool helps us, but also this card that I would like to leave you... this is a QR code, you just have to point at it with the mobile camera and it will take you to the free and official website of Jehovah's Witnesses... Did you find the brochure interesting?

Helper: Oh look how good, I have an app for the QR... and yes, the brochure is very interesting and I will continue reading it...

Publisher: Great Ishmael, well, if you found the brochure interesting, the website even more… I invite you to see it, it's like a huge theocratic biblical library where you can find whatever you want, like what does it mean that God's store is with the Humanity… do you think we talk again next weekend for a little while like this, and see what can help us understand the Bible, and we can mention the website and the brochure…

No comments:

Post a Comment