Monday, January 30, 2023

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS: Week from January 30 to February 5, 2023, "Jehovah helps us to endure trials", Video, Malu Morch: Jehovah will welcome you, Analysis and Answers.

LIVING AS CHRISTIANS: 30-January-5-February 2023, Video, Malu Morch: Jehovah will welcome you, Analysis and Answers.

“Jehovah helps us to endure trials” (15 min.): Analysis with the audience and video.

What things helped Malu stay close to Jehovah?

Among the things that helped her stay close to Jehovah was a pioneer with whom they studied, since she helped her a lot because, as the sister mentions, they went to preach together and invited her to eat and that made her feel better emotionally and also praying to Jehovah, it helped him a lot, since he vented to Jehovah in long prayers, and thus he was able to face this situation that he was going through.

What helped her a lot was staying close to her fellow believers, as she mentions that the sister who gave her study took her to preach and invited her to eat, and of course she did not stop studying the Bible despite all the bad things she told me. was going on, and he also went ahead with his spiritual goals.

The text of Psalm 34 and 18 also helped him to be able to attend the meeting despite the pain he felt.

Like Malu, how does Psalm 34:18 comfort us?

We take comfort in knowing that Jehovah is with us at all times.

The text says that Jehovah is close to those who are sunk in discouragement, so when we go through especially difficult circumstances, it comforts us a lot to know that our heavenly father is very close to us and does not abandon us.

The text of Psalm 34:18 says that Jehovah is close to those sunk in discouragement, so when she felt bad she remembered this text and encouraged her a lot, because she understood that Jehovah was close to her and comforted her and also helped her. It gave her strength so that she can go to the meetings despite the pain she was feeling so strong, which made her want to go to the meeting despite having cried before.

How does the case of Malu show us that Jehovah gives us “power beyond the ordinary” when we experience difficult circumstances? (2Co 4:7).

This case shows us that Jehovah gives us power Beyond the normal, because this young woman went through really difficult situations, her parents were expelled from the Congregation when she was a girl and then her father committed suicide when she was a teenager, but Despite everything, she stayed on her feet by being loyal to Jehovah, which makes it clear that if it were not for the strength that God gives us through his holy spirit, she would not have been able to endure such complicated situations.

The case of our sister Malu shows us that the text of 2 Corinthians 4:7 is very real, and we say this because she went through very difficult situations, but after all Jehovah helped her and also blessed her at all times. And he never abandoned her, since the sister mentioned that Jehovah used the congregation so that she could overcome those tests and also gave her all the strength to endure those circumstances that she was going through.

The sister also mentions that after her father's death she was baptized and her relationship with her mother had improved a lot, so much so that now they could serve Jehovah and go preaching together.

In addition, as we could see in the video, the sister mentions that at the age of 18 she began to collaborate with the remote translation office and later began pioneering. And these Blessings show that what 2 Corinthians 4:7 mentions is fulfilled, because she despite being sunk in discouragement now enjoys great blessings.

ANALYSIS OF OTHER ADDITIONAL POINTS - VIDEO TRANSCRIPT.

My name is Malu no one can imagine how much Jehovah has helped me I grew up in Sisimiut, Greenland, my childhood was wonderful we always did many things outdoors in summer we went sailing and in winter we rode sleighs and went hunting and fishing.

As a child I was very close to my parents. My dad loved me very much and called me my sweetheart, so Sweetheart became my nickname. The best gift my parents gave me was to teach me about Jehovah, it was wonderful to grow up in the truth.

When I was 9 years old my parents divorced, it was terrible, I could see how much my brothers suffered. I have no words to express how much damage that did to us, it broke our hearts

After the divorce my father was expelled, it was very hard to be apart from him, I missed dad a lot, I also felt abandoned when my mother started drinking too much alcohol, since I knew what she was doing I was not surprised how long after she was expelled .

Still, I was very hurt and sad. I pleaded with Jehovah to help me continue in the truth. The pioneer sister I was studying with helped me a lot. We were together sometimes she took me to preach and invited me to eat.

When I was about 12 years old, my father came back to the truth. I was so glad he was finally back. We had a very good relationship again, we went out a lot sailing with snowmobiles, with sleds, and at night we watched movies.

I remember that when he found out that I was going to be baptized, he burst into tears and I don't know that he was proud of me.

When I was 15 years old, my world fell apart. My father committed suicide. It was hard for me to accept that my father would soon be gone. I don't understand why he did something so selfish, I missed him so much I felt it pierce my heart.

I was also very upset with him. I began to write a lot and I wrote many letters to my father in which I told him things that I would have wanted to tell him. I also vented to Jehovah in long prayers.

I love Psalm 34:18 which says that Jehovah is close to those who are drowning in discouragement. That's how I felt. And knowing that Jehovah is close to me comforts me greatly. I also did my best not to miss any meetings. Although... although, I didn't feel like seeing anyone even if I had cried before the meeting, I was going anyway.

A month after the death of my father I was baptized, I was baptized, because I loved Jehovah. When I was 9 years old, I had promised Jehovah that I would serve him all my life. The relationship with my mother is much better, now it's great to serve Jehovah together. We preach together every Sunday, and I'm always looking forward to that day to go out with her.

At the age of 18, I began helping with the remote translation office, and later I began pioneering. I have learned a lot about King David, no matter what situation I was going through, good or bad, he took advantage of it to get closer to Jehovah and he has used the congregation to help me overcome the trials. He has given me power that goes beyond what is normal and has welcomed me as his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment