Tuesday, January 10, 2023

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: Week of January 9-15, 2023, Return Visit, Lesson 15, Prepared Assignment.

APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY: January 9-15, 2023, Return Visit, Lesson 15, Assignment Prepared.

Return visit (3 min.): Use the topic of ideas for conversation (th lec. 15).

POSTER: πŸ’¬ Good morning, it's good to meet you again, how are you doing?πŸ’­

HOUSEHOLDER:πŸ’¬ Everything is fine, thanks, and you?

PUBLISHER: πŸ’¬Likewise, as I mentioned the other day, today I come to answer the question that had remained pending about what things we can pray to God, do you think it is a good time to analyze it?πŸ’¬

HOME LOVE:πŸ’¬ Of course, of course.πŸ’­

POSTER: πŸ’¬How good and the truth is that this question is interesting now that we know that Jehovah listens to everything we say to him in prayer, but if I asked you what you can pray about, what would you say?πŸ’¬

HOUSEHOLDER:πŸ’¬  Well, when I pray to God, first I thank him for life and then I ask him for daily food.πŸ’­

POSTER: πŸ’¬That's right, many ask for daily food, others for health, but as I told you the other time, we are going to see what the response of the Bible is, would you like to see it?πŸ’­

HOME LOVE:πŸ’¬ Sure, of course.πŸ’­

PUBLISHER:πŸ’¬ Well, let's see what 1 John 5:14 says, I would like you to read it.πŸ’­

HOUSEHOLD:πŸ’¬ Sure, he says…πŸ’­

POSTER: πŸ’¬Thank you, it says here that we can ask for anything, πŸ’¬πŸ’­but what should you agree with?πŸ’¬

HOUSEHOLD:πŸ’¬ With his will? What do you mean?πŸ’­

PUBLISHER : πŸ’¬Let's give an example, if someone prays to God to win the lottery, would that be God's will?πŸ’­

HOME LOVE: πŸ’¬ I think not.πŸ’­

POSTER: That's right, but if we ask him to help us be better people and get closer to him, is that related to God's will? πŸ’¬πŸ’­

HOME LOVE:πŸ’¬ I think so.πŸ’­

POSTER: πŸ’¬That's right, in other words, when for example we ask him for things like wisdom and knowledge about him if he listens to our prayers and now we may ask ourselves, How does God answer our prayers? Would you like to know the answer?πŸ’­

HOME LOVE:πŸ’¬ Of course.

PUBLISHER: Good, then likewise on another day we will see what the Bible says about it, is that okay with you?πŸ’­

HOUSEHOLD:πŸ’¬ Sounds good to me, I'll be waiting for you.πŸ’­

No comments:

Post a Comment