on
dailtext
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Revisit (4 mins): Use the ideas to talk. Then offer a Bible course and present and discuss the video What are our Bible courses like?, but do not play it (th lec. 11).
PUBLISHER: Good morning, nice to meet you again, how are you doing?
HOUSEHOLDER: Well, everything is normal, and you?
PUBLISHER: Likewise, as I mentioned the other time we met, today I come to answer the question that was pending last week about why Jesus had to die. Is this a good time to do it?
HOUSEHOLDER: Sure, of course.
PUBLISHER: Well, as we know Jesus who was the son of God ended up dying even though he was a perfect man, could it be that his death had a specific objective?
HOUSEHOLDER: Well, for the forgiveness of sins I believe.
PUBLISHER: Well, look at what the Bible says in Matthew 20:28, please read it.
HOUSEHOLDER: Sure, he says...
PUBLISHER: Thanks, based on what you just read, why did Jesus have to die?
HOUSEHOLDER: To give his life as a ransom.
PUBLISHER: Correct, his death served as a means of rescuing all mankind and obtaining forgiveness of sins and even that opened the door for us to obtain eternal life, shouldn't we be grateful for the rescue that Jesus did?
HOUSEHOLDER: Surely yes.
PUBLISHER: Good, but how can we show that we appreciate the sacrifice of Jesus? What do you think if I come back another day and like today, we see the answer through the Bible?
HOUSEHOLDER: Sounds good to me, I'll be waiting for you.
PUBLISHER: Then next time we will see the answer, I have seen that you are very interested in the Bible, is that so?
HOUSEHOLDER: Sure, I find it an interesting book.
PUBLISHER: That's true, that's why I want to show you this short video that talks about a way to learn more about the Bible, pay attention, (Show the video How are our Bible courses?, but don't play it), What do you I draw more attention from this video?
HOUSEHOLDER: I found it very interesting, I see that the Bible can help us to be happier and have a wonderful future thanks to the advice it contains.
PUBLISHER: That's right, that's why we offer to help you and take advantage of your Bible, and as you saw in the video, what are you going to achieve?
HOUSEHOLDER: Well, learn about the Bible.
PUBLISHER: Right, and aside from you learning from the Bible, you'll also get comfortable and be able to gain both knowledge and practical wisdom from God's Word.
HOUSEHOLDER: I would love that.
PUBLISHER: As seen in the video, we have study aids to guide Bible study so on the next visit I will also bring a publication that we use to give Bible courses, is that okay with you?
HOUSEHOLDER: Very well, of course.
Comments
Post a Comment